10. First medical advice, then medication ... Hippocrates
Dr. Hikmet Baydilli completed his medical education in Trakya University Medical Faculty. In the aftermath of his medical education he first worked in Erzurum - Tortum, then in the provincial center of Tekirdağ. Between 1997 and 2002 he received Pediatrics Residency training in Göztepe Training and Research Hospital (Medeniyet University). After his residency training he worked in Kastamonu SSK Hospital pediatrics clinic for three years. Afterwards he was appointed to Yalova State Hospital.
In 2007 he rendered services in private health institutions in Diyarbakır and Yalova and between 2009 and 2011 Gebze Lokman Hekim Health Foundation Medical Center. Dr. Baydilli joining the emergency team as a pediatrist in the emergency service of Anadolu Medical Center in 2011, holds office in emergency medicine as a pediatrician since 2012.
Trakya University Faculty of Medicine, Edirne
Göztepe Training and Research Hospital, Pediatrics, İstanbul 2002
Turkish Medical Association
Turkish Pediatric Association
Expertise & Areas of interest
Pediatric emergency patients
Healthy child monitoring
• Hematuria in Mumps Infection, Indian J. Pediatric Journal, year 2003 number 70.
• Systemic Vasculitis in Use of Methotrexate, Medical and Pediatric Oncology Journal, year 2002, number 38.
• Application Characteristics and Prognosis in Childhood Diabetic Ketoacidosis, Clinical Development Journal, year 2003 volume 16 number 1.
• Childhood Diabetic Ketoacidosis, National Pediatric Congress.