Anadolu Medical Center
Anadolu Medical Center
An institution that fueled dozens of worthwhile projects in Turkey, Anadolu Foundation made another dream real by founding Anadolu Medical Center.
Relying on the valuable heritage of Anatolia that boasts of thousands of years of medical knowledge and was home to many valuable people of medicine, our hospital uses this knowledge to contribute to human health.
Working in strategic cooperation with Johns Hopkins Medicine for the improvement of education and quality, our hospital provides services in all branches including in particular, oncologic sciences, cardiovascular health, gynecology and IVF, neurological sciences, surgical sciences, internal medicine, diagnosis and imaging.
Established on an area of 188.000 square meters and an indoor area of 50 thousand square meters with a capacity of 201 beds, our hospital provides services with JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation, ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology), Planetree accreditation. Anadolu Medical Center, which provides services with a Person-Centered Care approach, became the first hospital in Turkey and the 85th hospital in the world to receive 2 times Planetree Gold Accreditation with its success in this field.
Having started to render service in June 2010 within the structure of the hospital, the Bone Marrow Transplantation Center performs bone marrow transplants for 22 patients at the same time. Our patients are always the number one priority at our hospital. For this reason, we give value to the needs and expectations of our patients, and make every effort to ensure that they have a peaceful treatment process and feel at home.
Address and Directions
We provide shuttle services to our patients and their relatives between Anadolu Medical Center and Ataşehir Outpatient Clinic all day long. When our patients and their relatives need to visit Anadolu Medical Center, they can benefit from the regular shuttle service between Anadolu Medical Center Gebze and Ataşehir Outpatient Clinic.
2255 Sokak, No:3
Gebze 41400 Kocaeli
Tel: 44 44 276
Fax: 0262 678 55 45
Center: 0262 278 23 32
Hospital: 0262 735 36 19
International Services Department at Anadolu Medical Center coordinates all aspects of a patient’s visit, including scheduling appointments, arranging accommodation and an interpreter, assisting with hospital admissions and financial transactions.
Information and Contact
- +90 262 678 55 13 * French & English & Turkish *
- +90 262 678 55 15 * German & English & Turkish *
- +90 262 678 52 10 * Russian & Kazakh & Kyrgyz & English & Turkish *
- +90 262 678 54 57 * Russian & English & Italian & Turkish *
- +90 262 678 52 43 * Russian & English & Turkish *
- +90 262 678 54 08 * Georgian & Russian
- +90 262 678 55 56 * Romanian & Spanish & English & Turkish *
- +90 262 678 55 07 * Romanian & English & Turkish *
- +90 262 678 54 52 * Romanian & English & Turkish *
- +90 262 678 53 94 * French & English & Turkish *
- +90 262 678 54 66 * English & French& Turkish *
- +90 262 678 55 67 * English & French& Turkish *
- +90 262 678 54 69 * Arabic & English & Turkish *
- +90 262 678 54 90 * English & German & Turkish *
- +90 262 678 57 64 * Bulgarian & English & Turkish *
- +90 262 678 51 74 * Albanian & Turkish *
- +90 262 678 52 97 * Persian & English *
- +90 262 678 52 03 * English & Turkish *
Medical Second Opinion Form
The results of your examination, and diagnosis of your illness if you wish on issues such as treatment options we offer you a second medical opinion too.Medical Second Opinion
Price Request Form
You can demand price for special treatment and services.Price Request
Doctors Serving in Gebze
Our doctors at Anadolu Medical Center Hospital are here to help you in all aspects of your health.All Doctors