Heart Attack Risk Calculator
Do you have a risk of heart disease?
Also not modify the genetic risk in terms of health, we can prevent it from threatening our lives. For this, first we need to learn what is going on these risks. You can find out the status of your risk for heart the following test, you alabama measures.
1. Heart attack, stroke or have you had any other health problems related to your heart?
2. Close your relatives (mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, uncle, aunt) did have a heart attack or died suddenly at an early age? (Heart attack at an early age for men 55 to 65 for women.)
3. Your doctor that you have diabetes or had never before did you mention that your blood sugar high?
4. Is that your doctor has told you to high blood pressure, or you are on medication for it?
8. Several days a week for at least 30 minutes of attenuated activity / Do you exercise? (Lightweight activity / exercise walk, ride a bike or at home to deal with the yard work)
You are not at risk. However, other factors can also cause you have to carry the heart and vascular disease. You can not prevent some risks but can take action on some!
You do not carry risk.
You carry risk of heart and cardiovascular diseases.